[Gnash] list maintainance ?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash] list maintainance ?
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 15:51:23 -0700

Does anyone have an interest in helping with maintainance of the email list ? This is pretty easy. It's basically going into the spam cache once a day and forwarding posts from people that aren't members of the list, and deleting the leftover stuff as spam. I could open up the list to non-members, but we'd be buried in spam in no time.

I only mention this, cause as of Monday, I'll be off camping and climbing, and not likely near a computer for a week. :-) Nobody has to do anything, and I'll deal with it when I get back in a week. But I thought it'd be nice if what ever discussions that need to happen continue while I'm offline...

        - rob -