Re: [Gnash] Re: Gnash: autotools generated files in CVS

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Re: Gnash: autotools generated files in CVS
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 20:48:05 -0700

Sandro Santilli wrote:

I vote for taking them off to avoid confusion (like having generated
files marked as Modified even when nothing changed in the source
files - usually due to change in header stating the creator version
and date)
If nobody objects, I think I'll remove the generated files (configure, config.h.in, all Makefile.in), and make developers run autogen.sh when building from source. One thing though, the version of autogen.sh I'm using doesn't run configure at the end. This for those of us that prefer to do our builds in a separate directory.

   - rob -