[Gnash-dev] sound mixer on Haiku and Amiga OS

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: [Gnash-dev] sound mixer on Haiku and Amiga OS
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 13:10:11 +0100

As of commit eef4c8f3 I moved the duplicated implementation of a sound
mixer in aos4/ (Amiga OS) and mkit/ (Haiku) up to the base "sound_handler"
class, so to be also able to use it from NullSoundHandler which is in turn
used by dump-gnash.

The main motivation for this was to avoid having to call SDL's
OpenAudio at startup (which may take exclusive access to the sound
card) just for the purpose of using the SDL Mixer for mixing things.

As I cannot test on Amiga OS or Haiku, this mail is for those who can,
to let me know if I broke anything there.

Thanks for testing !

--strk;