Re: [Gnash-dev] R: Re: R: Re: Gnash and Google Summer of Code 2012

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] R: Re: R: Re: Gnash and Google Summer of Code 2012
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:17:05 +0200

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 10:14:32AM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> Yeah I had already taken a  look at the doc/design, I guess the reason
> I was getting lost -currenly in the actionscript part- is that I didn't
> get how the action sripts are dealt with

Actionscript is insied so-called "control tags".
All "control tags" in an SWF are being collected by the sprite
definition containing them, within the relative frame.

When instances of that sprite are alive they do execute all control
tags for the "current frame".

Execution of them you can find starting from MovieClip::advance

--strk;