Re: [Gnash-dev] Online tests (was: Adobe player results for MovieClip-v8

From: John Gilmore
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Online tests (was: Adobe player results for MovieClip-v8.swf)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 18:23:32 -0700

> I guess the best help, if you do want to, would be taking on
> responsibility to setup and maintain a buildbot for Gnash.

That's not enough.  I set one up on my machines in San Francisco as a
buildbot, but they never got used, because Rob's buildbots were all
organized to share a hard drive, rather than to copy over the latest
gnash files.  He never got the sysadmin time to change his build
over so distributed machines could do it.

        John