Re: [Gnash-dev] [Enhancement] Move "start in paused mode" to a plugin (t

From: Bram Neijt
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] [Enhancement] Move "start in paused mode" to a plugin (to enable white-listing and easier configuration)
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 12:44:21 +0200

Good news,

I've got firefox 3.5 and flashblock 1.5.11.2 works! It took me some time
to get annoyed enough to write the mail, and I left checking with the
newest versions. Sorry for that.

So, now I'm a happy user again :D Still I think this feature should be
dropped as soon as it stops working for some reason. Hopefully this
thread will be found as soon as there is a problem with the feature.

Thanks for all the replies,
  Bram