Re: [Gnash-dev] set variable

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] set variable
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 07:49:49 +0100

On Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 12:18:17AM +0100, Nicola De Filippo wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to set up a run-time variables, i have changed restart function:

> URL::parse_querystring("QualeOggetto=_root.oggetto.interno&TestoColore.QualeColore=FF0000",
>
> vars);
>       si->setVariables(vars);

> But the setting don't work.
>
> where is the wrong?

"QualeOggetto" should work, "TestoColore.QualeColore" should not
(path is not allowed).

Note that you don't need to touch the player code to make similar tests.
Just calling gnash 'yourmovie.swf?QueleOggetto=xxx&yyy' should work.

Please provide a testcase if you find gnash being wrong about that.

--strk;