[Gnash-dev] gnash for linux arm

From: ben leaek
Subject: [Gnash-dev] gnash for linux arm
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:45:38 +0200

Hello faithful gnash developers.

I've just spent the last 5 days trying to cross compile gnash0.81 on ubuntu for linux arm. I have suffered and so are resorting to emailing for advice/news of gnash.
Can anyone supply a more complete "how to do it" set of instructions to carry cross compiling for arm on ubuntu (and send it to me please....)...is a release package anticipated in the future for arm?...this would be most useful.
Also, when is the next gnash release anticipated....and also once compiled what size is the smallest executable file possible (for arm) - does anyone have any experience on stats of memory footprint and resources used?

Any direction and advice gratefully received...
Cheers
Ben