[Gnash-dev] Hi

From: j . c . sackett
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Hi
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:44:55 -0400

Hello all--

My name is Jonathan Sackett, though I generally go by Jon or j.c. It looks like I'll be joining the team for at least the near-term, working on Cygnal.

My C++ experience has been large on embedded platforms in the past--recently I've been mostly a python programmer, but I'm excited to get back into some more hardcore coding, especially on such an interesting project.

For right now I'm just getting the Cygnal portion of the code separated out on my local machine and built independent of gnash to get a feel for it. I'm sure I'll have questions on down the line, but for now I just wanted to say hi.

So, hi.

//j.c.sackett