[Gnash-dev] Problem with mouse clicks with good old stick fight flash

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Problem with mouse clicks with good old stick fight flash
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 19:23:24 +0200

When trying to play the good old stick fight flash animation, I am
unable to get the movie to start properly.  I use the flash file
available from
<URL:http://www.alteringtime.com/features/misc/?p=stickfight>.  I
found it from <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/FlashInDebianEdu>.

I get the intro playing correctly, and an area marked 'play' where I
suspect I am supposed to press to start the movie.  But nothing happen
when I click there.

Any idea what is wrong?

BTW, is this mailing list available from gmane?  If not, can it be
made available?

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen