Fwd: Gm2 test results on NetBSD 9.2/Sparc

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Fwd: Gm2 test results on NetBSD 9.2/Sparc
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 23:23:06 +0100

Hello John,

not sure about any scripts to extract failures - I generally use
'less' and /FAIL or emacs etc.
But I do run selective test cases - once I know the failure from the above.
Using this script:

 #!/bin/bash

make check-m2 RUNTESTFLAGS="${1}.exp" ; tail gcc/testsuite/gm2/gm2.log

which is sequentially run and easier to analyse,