What is the future direction of GM2?

From: Hưng Hưng
Subject: What is the future direction of GM2?
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 20:51:30 +0700

Do we only want to be able to compile old code or we are willing to add non standard modifications to modernize the language to keep up with the world?

I know everything also depends on how much free time and efforts the developers can spare. But I only want to know what they want to do with GM2. Thanks.

p/s: IMHO, the most important thing we have to firstly do is to improve interop with C, by introducing helper modules and language features allowing us to communicate with C easier. I am more than willing to contribute bindings to popular C libraries. Of course, it's all up to how much time and efforts I could spare.