Re: Improve C interop?

From: john o goyo
Subject: Re: Improve C interop?
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 12:57:48 -0400

On 03/21/20 13:02, john o goyo wrote:
On 21/03/2020 12:24, Hưng Hưng wrote:
I didn't see anything. I have two machine. One is Debian 10 I build gm2 from the gcc-8.2 tarball. There is no h2def. Another one is Debian Sid, I installed from their repository the package gm2-9 (gcc 9-3) but there is no h2def, either. Please tell me where is your h2def so I could check if I also have it or not.
When built from the source tarball, the binary h2def is put in the same location as the other binaries (gm2, gm2m, ...). With Debian, I suspect that they are placed in /usr/local/bin but I have no linux machines to check that.
There is also documentation here on the i/f to C: http://www.nongnu.org/gm2/interface_to_c.html

Sincerely,
N.