git gm2 and gcc

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: git gm2 and gcc
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 17:45:11 +0000

Hello,

I've finally managed to get apache2 to serve git and have also combined the
gm2 and gcc git repositories.  I propose running the combine script nightly
via cron (during phase 4 of gcc anyway).

Currently only the master branch has been merged onto 'gm2-master'

The merged repro is at:

   http://floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk/gm2.git

I plan on merging the 9.2.0 and other branches shortly - and of course
I'll update the web page once a few tests have been applied,