Re: [Gm2] Interfacing to C -- How do we map size_t to Modula-2?

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Interfacing to C -- How do we map size_t to Modula-2?
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 00:05:11 +0100

Hi,

I've added CSIZE_T, CSSIZE_T data types to SYSTEM.def which map onto
size_t and ssize_t in C.  The libc.def has been altered accordingly
and there are no regression test failures due to these changes.

I've added these changes to the git master and git gcc540 branch.

The documentation has been updated as well:

http://nongnu.org/gm2/the_pim_system_module.html#section45

and

http://nongnu.org/gm2/the_iso_system_module.html#section46