Re: [Gm2] internal compiler error:

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] internal compiler error:
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 15:14:12 +0100

John Dubery <address@hidden> writes:

> Gaius,
> Here are the 3 sub-modules.
>
> Thanks,
> John

Hello John,

many thanks for the test code - I've fixed a few typos (in the test
code) and see that gm2 fails on ScreenTest.mod with an internal error.
Now fixed gm2 on the master, gcc520 branches.  I'm currently testing
gcc474 which I think likely will succeed - and will git push changes
for this branch as well - when/if the tests succeed