Re: [Gm2] gm2 on gcc-5.2.0

From: john o goyo
Subject: Re: [Gm2] gm2 on gcc-5.2.0
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2017 16:09:28 -0500

On 01/01/2017 13:38, Dragiša Durić wrote:
I don’t think coroutines can be implemented with POSIX threads, and
definitely not by simple pth<->pthread function replacement. Difference
is fundamental - from OS side coroutine is nothing special while POSIX
thread is “everything special”, almost a process.

But, if I understand correctly, John is not asking for that, he maybe
missinterpreted what libpth and libpthread are…?

Indeed, my mistake. PTH is the GNU Portable Threads library and PThread is POSIX threads library.

I have built PTH locally and shall try building gm2-5.2.0 again.

john

--
Dragiša Durić
address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>