[Gm2] [GM2] Another bug in gm2

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Gm2] [GM2] Another bug in gm2
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 23:52:24 +0100 (MET)

Hello Gaius,

as announced, here is an other bugreport for gm2: The attached file contains sample code for reproduction. There is a syntax error in the code, which is not reported but results in a crash of the compiler. My platform is Ubuntu 14.4 64 Bit. The behavior was not changed by your last update. Feel free to use the sample code in any way you like, I do not claim any rights on it.

Many thanks and kind regards, Georg

Compile with

gm2 bug6.mod

Results in:

In function ‘Hello’:
cc1gm2: internal compiler error: in convert, at gm2/gm2-lang.c:900
Please submit a full bug report,
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.