Re: [Gm2] [GM2] Bug in gm2

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] [GM2] Bug in gm2
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 10:06:52 +0000

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Gaius,
>
> that is great news. I will continue testing when the tarball is available.
>
> Feel free to use the bug reports in any way you like, I do not claim any
> rights on them.
>
> thanks and regards, Georg

Hi Georg,

all fixed in the git now and the tarball is ready!

        * gm2/gm2-compiler/M2GenGCC.mod:  CheckConvertCoerceParameter
          checks to see if an actual parameter is a constant
          string and if so calls BuildConvert.  This fixes a
          bug reported by <address@hidden> (bug5.mod).

thanks for the test code - will add them to the suite