Re: [Gm2] [GM2] Bug in gm2

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Gm2] [GM2] Bug in gm2
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 19:13:22 +0100 (MET)

Hello Gaius,

is there any news regarding this bug report?

Many thanks
Georg

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [GM2] Bug in gm2
Datum: 2015-11-27T11:40:24+0100
Von: "Gaius Mulley" <address@hidden>
An: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:
> Re-sending because I forgot the [GM2] in the topic...
>
> Hello Gaius,
>
> attached please find two more pieces of sample code to reproduce bugs
> in gm2. I assume that "bug5.mod" is a simplified variant of
> "bug4.mod". Calling a procedure with a String Literal parameter does
> not work if the procedure expects a typed Char array. Instead of the
> actual value, a value from a previous call to the method is used.
>
> Can you please have a look?
>
> Many thanks and kind regards, Georg

Hi Georg,

many thanks for re-sending - I use the gm2 to filter emails into folder.

Sure I've started looking at it and can reproduce the bug.  It is an odd
bug - hopefully the bugfix should shortly be found.  Thanks for the
report