Re: [Gm2] Error setting thread signal mask in RAISE

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Error setting thread signal mask in RAISE
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 00:25:01 +0100

SiTex Graphics <address@hidden> writes:

> Back in October 2011 I reported a similar error occurring under Fedora
> Core 14, which turned out to be caused by a bug that was fixed. I'm
> not sure what was involved in that fix, but perhaps this is a similar
> issue. I'm using a gm2 4.1.2 version from March 2012, and the programs
> are compiled as 64-bit.

Hi Scott,

I've just quickly scanned the ChangeLog for around Oct 2011, the bugs
fixed tend to be either: type declaration problems of compound data
types and also bugs accessing record fields using the (then recently
introduced) record field access tree operators.

Incidentally I've back ported the recent library fixes to 4.1.2 - will
double check they all pass on your regression tests tomorrow,