Re: [Gm2] Solaris/Intel update

From: John Long
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Solaris/Intel update
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 09:34:12 +0000

Hi Gaius,

This is great news. I don't suppose you tested on Solaris 10 SPARC yet? If
you don't have an easy way to do that I can either try what you've got once
you have everything ready on git or I can set up a shell account for you.

Thanks,

/jl

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Powered by Lemote Fuloong
 against HTML e-mail   X  Loongson MIPS and OpenBSD