Re: [Gm2] gm2 is missing libraries/fails to compile 'Hello World' on Ubu

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] gm2 is missing libraries/fails to compile 'Hello World' on Ubuntu 14.04
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 09:41:06 +0000

Kevin Keith <address@hidden> writes:

> Specifically, I get this error message:
>
> /usr/lib/gm2/libexec/gcc//x86_64-linux-gnu/4.7.3/cc1gm2: error while
> No such file or directory
>
> I definitely have both the libmpc and libmpc-dev packages installed,
> so I'm not sure why I'm getting this error. Any help is appreciated.

Hi Kevin,

can you post the result of

$ locate libmpc.so.2

then I suspect this location needs to be entered into ld.so, by ldconfig
or alternatively you could point LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the directory
containing libmpc.so.2.  I think I'd try LD_LIBRARY_PATH first, then try
entering these details into ld.so (via ldconfig), unsetting
LD_LIBRARY_PATH and relinking to make sure all is well