Re: [Gm2] .def not found

From: Christoph Schlegel
Subject: Re: [Gm2] .def not found
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 20:29:27 +0100

On Wed, 26 Feb 2014 13:14:27 -0500
"D. E. Evans" <address@hidden> wrote:

> When I try to compile a mod on the GNU shell server, I get the error
> failed to find definition module SRawIO.def. Is there something I'm missing?

Have you tried the option -flibs= or -fiso?
    modifies the default library search path. The libraries supplied are: pim,
iso, min, logitech, pim-coroutine and ulm. These map onto the Programming in
Modula-2 base libraries, ISO standard libraries, minimal library support,
Logitech compatible library and University of Ulm library. Multiple libraries
might be specified and are comma separated with precidence going to the first
in the list. It is not necessary to use -flibs=pim or -flibs=iso if you also
specify -fpim, -fpim2, -fpim3, -fpim4 or -fiso.

SRawIO is part of the ISO Modula-2 library which is not used by default.

More info is here:
http://www.nongnu.org/gm2/compiler_options.html

Regrads,
Christoph