[Gm2] migrating to git (again)

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] migrating to git (again)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:14:08 +0000

Hi,

further to:
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gm2/2013-10/msg00034.html

I'll start migrating gm2 to git during this week.  It will take a few
days (I think to replay the cvs checkins to git).  When it is all done
I'll post some updated command lines which will hopefully provide cvs
compatibility and also together with some git commands if anyone wishes
to use git instead of cvs.

Feel free to continue to checkout from cvs, but hopefully the next
'checkin' will occur via git.

Hope this meets with approval,