[Gm2] standard procedures in gm2

From: rob solomon
Subject: [Gm2] standard procedures in gm2
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 20:21:28 -0400

PIM defined several standard procedures that are not part of SYSTEM and are not clear to me that are part of gm2.

ABS, CAP, CHR, DEC, DISPOSE, EXCL, FLOAT, LENGTH, HIGH, INC, INCL, INT, MAX, MIN, NEW, ODD, ORD,
SIZE, TRUNC, VAL

Now that I got past the crt linking issues, I can actually use this compiler. It took me years to realize why gm2 did not work for me.

Thanks,
Rob