Re: [Gm2] Report on gm2-2013-08-14 cum gcc-4.7.3 on Solaris 10/sparc

From: John Long
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Report on gm2-2013-08-14 cum gcc-4.7.3 on Solaris 10/sparc
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 08:01:44 +0000

On Wed, Sep 04, 2013 at 04:38:59PM +0100, Gaius Mulley wrote:
> john o goyo <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I can now build gcc-4.7.3 ab initio on my SB2500 running Solaris 10 in
> > a repeatable manner.  (If anyone is interested, I can post my travails
> > to the list.)
> >
> > Gm2-2013-08-14 cum gcc-4.7.3 on Solaris 10/sparc built and installed
> > successfully.

Sorry for the belated reply as I missed your post and only saw Gaius quoting
it. John, if I can read this information somewhere I would be interested.

> > I did not try any tests.  So far, so good, Gaius!

Any updates since then? If everything is working then it would be good to
post the info on building somewhere for those of us who use Solaris 10.

Thanks,

/jl

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Powered by Lemote Fuloong
 against HTML e-mail   X  Loongson MIPS and OpenBSD