Re: [Gm2] gm2 Digest, Vol 81, Issue 1

From: Jan Carpay
Subject: Re: [Gm2] gm2 Digest, Vol 81, Issue 1
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:59:53 +0100

Hello Matthias,

About a year and a half ago, I managed to install and run gm2 on a mac
(10.6.8). I did not do it with macports.
I can lookup how I did it and what troubles I had to overcome (surprisingly
few). But I do not know if it will cover your problems / how essential Macports
is to you.
And I have not updated since, so I do not know if your problems are related to
recent changes.
So, in fact I can only let you know it has been done on a SL Mac.

Regards,
Jan Carpay