Re: [Gm2] Suggest linking to the Savannah site

From: john o goyo
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Suggest linking to the Savannah site
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:26:09 -0400

On 29-Jun-12, at 10:40 AM, Gaius Mulley wrote:
john o goyo <address@hidden> writes:

May I suggest putting the link to the Savannah site
(http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/?root=gm2) to the GM2
(http://www.nongnu.org/gm2).

john

Hi John,

just wondering are you wanting a link to browse the html web pages held
in cvs?  Or just a direct link to the gm2 homepage?

I was hoping for simply putting the link
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/?root=gm2
on the gm2 homepage so that I could browse the source without checking out the
entire tree.

thank you.

John