Re: [Gm2] PIM Modula-2 and InOut

From: Fischlin Andreas
Subject: Re: [Gm2] PIM Modula-2 and InOut
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 20:56:39 +0000

Dear Christoph,

I agree. This is rather simple in case the underlying modules are available. I
can provide the sources for module InOut  in case that is of any help.

Regards,
Andreas

NOTE: I have a new mobile number!

ETH Zurich
Prof. Dr. Andreas Fischlin
Systems Ecology - Institute of Integrative Biology
CHN E 21.1
Universitaetstrasse 16
8092 Zurich
SWITZERLAND

address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>
www.sysecol.ethz.ch<http://www.sysecol.ethz.ch>

+41 44 633-6090 phone
+41 44 633-1136 fax
+41 79 595-4050 mobile

             Make it as simple as possible, but distrust it!