Re: [Gm2] GM2 latest CVS including logitech libs with -fiso

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] GM2 latest CVS including logitech libs with -fiso
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:33:00 +0000

stéphane Espié <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Gaius,
>
>  1. This is a recurent request... what about a Mingw version and help/doc to
>     install (I still plan to port my applications from StonyBrook)?
>  2. Will it be feasible to manage the StonybBrook pragma syntax (%IF pragma
>     %THEN %ELSE %END...)?
>
> Sincerely,
> S.

Hi Stéphane,

alas I don't use Windows - and don't have an easy method of producing a
Mingw version.  Maybe another gm2 user might build it?

The stonybrook pragma syntax is not supported - but you can use
#if/#ifdef/ifndef  etc as most GNU compilers use the C preprocessor
for this purpose.  The macro processing ability is also available
using this mechanism (and special tokens such as __DATE__, __LINE__,
__FILE__).

hope this is useful