Re: [Gm2] running gm2 on ubuntu-i386

From: Norayr Chilingarian
Subject: Re: [Gm2] running gm2 on ubuntu-i386
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 00:37:26 +0400

Ah, I didn't explain, just I remember that I was trying to send to the
very similar e-mail address (an wanadoo too) which I remember from the
previous package, or, may be from the mailing list, and it didn't work
I tried again couple of minutes ago, and did not receive a reply so far.
Seems this address works.
Sorry for inconvenience and offtopic.

Norayr