Re: [Gm2] gm2 1.0.1 released

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] gm2 1.0.1 released
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 13:10:25 +0000

"Fischlin  Andreas" <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks Gaius. And what's the status with OS X? From what I understood
> making under OS X still fails, right? Can anyone enlighten me on that
> status?

Hi Andreas,

gm2 under OS X still has a build problem exposed by the linker - it
appears as if during the build an incorrect object file (wrong
architecture) is being created which then pollutes the archive.  I'm in
the process of installing Snow Leopard so that I can reproduce the
problem reported by Dragiša Durić