Re: [Gm2] Some bugs in 1.0

From: Dmitry Shatrov
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Some bugs in 1.0
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 23:28:22 +0300

John,

It is all in the same module just for the testcase. In my setup, gm2 segfaults with aliases from imported modules as well.

Dmitry

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 11:05 PM, john o goyo <address@hidden> wrote:

On 18-Dec-10, at 11:00 AM, Gaius Mulley wrote:

Dmitry Shatrov <address@hidden> writes:
[...]

CONST my_alias = test.my_var;

BEGIN
END test.

Hi Dmitry,

any thanks for the bug report - certainly a bug which is now under
investigation,

I do not understand the construct.  If test were an imported module, I would understand it but why would you reference something within the same module?

john