RE: [Gm2] First time user needs help

From: Breeden, Thomas (tmb)
Subject: RE: [Gm2] First time user needs help
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:40:36 -0400

Sutcliffe is the best on-line source.
Some other brief papers you might want to look at w/r/t ISO M2:

"Standardized extensions to Modula-2"
ACM SIGPLAN Notices
Volume 32 ,  Issue 11  (November 1997)
Pages: 34 - 48
ISSN:0362-1340
C. Pronk         Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
R. J. Sutcliffe          Trinity Western University, Canada
M. Schönhacker   Vienna University of Technology, Austria
A. Wiedemann     Gisela Gymnasium Mtinchen, Germany

"ISO/IEC 10514-1, the standard for Modula-2: changes, clarifications and
additions"
ACM SIGPLAN Notices
Volume 31 ,  Issue 8  (August 1996)
Pages: 84 - 95
ISSN:0362-1340
M. Schönhacker   Vienna University of Technology, Austria
C. Pronk         Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands

"A taste of the Modula-2 standard"
ACM SIGPLAN Notices
Volume 28 ,  Issue 9  (September 1993)
Pages: 15 - 24
ISSN:0362-1340
Mark Woodman

The first two are online at the very good Modula2 Free Pages site:
http://freepages.modula2.org/downl.html#docs

The third one is accessible via ACM, if you or your library subscribe.

regards,

Tom