Re: [Gm2] How do I declare a character pointer returned from a "C" funct

From: Fischlin Andreas
Subject: Re: [Gm2] How do I declare a character pointer returned from a "C" function?
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 07:31:24 +0000

POINTER TO ARRAY [0..n] OF CHAR;

However, I have little idea how to define n. MAX(INTEGER)? n should be chose to
be MIN(n_gm2, n_C), i.e. a compiler specific number.

Regards,
Andreas

ETH Zurich, Prof. Dr. Andreas Fischlin, Systems Ecology
CHN E 21.1, Universitaetstrasse 16, 8092 Zurich, SWITZERLAND
Tel +41 44 633-6090, Fax +41 44 633-1136, http://www.sysecol.ethz.ch/