[Gm2] Re:Gm2-2010-08-02 fails to build on Mac 10.4.11/PPC

From: john o goyo
Subject: [Gm2] Re:Gm2-2010-08-02 fails to build on Mac 10.4.11/PPC
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 22:14:59 -0400

On 3-Aug-10, at 7:20 AM, address@hidden wrote:
john o goyo <address@hidden> writes:
The previous version tried, namely 2010-07-12, does build.

Has anyone had consistent success building on Mac OS running on PPC?

john

Hi John,

I broke gm2 yesterday with the changes to M2RTS.Terminate - it broke
on a clean rebuild of x86_64.  Now fixed - just wondering if it builds
again on the PPC?

It now builds and installs (but check-gm2 is a huge mess).

john

ps.  I can reproduce a failed HIGH on a debian ppc ps3.  So I'm
hopeful this is the same bug as you are experiencing.