[Gm2] Report on gm2-2010-04-07 with gpth on Solaris 10/sparc

From: john o goyo
Subject: [Gm2] Report on gm2-2010-04-07 with gpth on Solaris 10/sparc
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 19:42:50 -0400

Gaius:

On 9-Apr-10, at 1:09 PM, Gaius Mulley wrote (in part):
ok I understand now - does the Solaris POSIX thread library contain
the following primitives: pth_select, pth_uctx_create, pth_uctx_make,
pth_uctx_save and pth_uctx_switch?

The name-spaces are different although gpth does have shims for
POSIX threads -- the converse of what we want.

I found and built the GNU pth library and added it to the linking list.
This yielded the following encouring results.

# of expected passes            8838
# of unexpected failures        78
# of unresolved testcases       6

(Full logs sent to you separately.)