Re: [Gm2] Report on gm2-2010-04-07 on Solaris 10/sparc

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Report on gm2-2010-04-07 on Solaris 10/sparc
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 12:51:03 +0100

Hi John,

> Gmake check-gm2 reported the following.
>
> # of expected passes            7650
> # of unexpected failures        1266
> # of unresolved testcases       6

I think there seems to be something wrong with the libgcc shared
library (ld.so is complaining about this library whenever a runtime
test occurs).

On a different issue I think a few more execution tests will pass if
you can install libpth-dev (gm2 requires these to implement
coroutines).  I'll produce an autoconf message to catch this.  Also
I'll add the missing math routines for solaris into the gm2 libraries
(hopefully today),