Re: [Gm2] gm2 0.78 released

From: Fischlin Andreas
Subject: Re: [Gm2] gm2 0.78 released
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 00:14:35 +0200

Dear Gaius,

Once again, excellent work. Many thanks!!! :-)

Regards,
Andreas

ETH Zurich
Prof. Dr. Andreas Fischlin
Systems Ecology - Institute of Integrative Biology
CHN E 21.1
Universitaetstrasse 16
8092 Zurich
SWITZERLAND

address@hidden
www.sysecol.ethz.ch

+41 44 633-6090 phone
+41 44 633-1136 fax
+41 79 221-4657 mobile

             Make it as simple as possible, but distrust it!