Re: [Gm2] Report on gm2-2010-02-20 on Solaris 10/sparc

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Report on gm2-2010-02-20 on Solaris 10/sparc
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 08:58:01 +0000

john o goyo <address@hidden> writes:

> Gm2.paranoid did not complete:
> In compiling gm2/gm2-libs/RTint.mod, I was rewarded with the following.
>
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'int'
> Internal error: Abort
>
> Check-gm2 yielded the following.
>
> # of expected passes            6288
> # of unexpected failures        1242
> # of unresolved testcases       1230
>
> (As usual, full report to be sent to Gaius.)
>
> john

Hi John,

I've made some substantial changes to the testsuite - in particular I
think I've corrected all the link path errors so that gm2 can test
against the built gm2 libraries.  It appeared that if gm2 was not
installed on a machine then nearly all runtime tests would fail.  I
hope these changes will have a considerable effect on the test results
above