[Gm2] _M2_EXCEPTIONS_RAISE

From: Martin Kalbfuß
Subject: [Gm2] _M2_EXCEPTIONS_RAISE
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 18:57:32 +0100

Hi,

I try to move my library modula code to c++ code.

I tried to access the ISO exception functions

#################

typedef struct _M2_EXCEPTIONS_ExceptionSource
_M2_EXCEPTIONS_ExceptionSource;

extern "C" void
_M2_EXCEPTIONS_AllocateSource(_M2_EXCEPTIONS_ExceptionSource *source);
extern "C" void _M2_EXCEPTIONS_RAISE(_M2_EXCEPTIONS_ExceptionSource
*source, unsigned int number, const char *message);

_M2_EXCEPTIONS_ExceptionSource *exSrc;

extern "C" void gnuexcept2_Action (void)
{
  _M2_EXCEPTIONS_RAISE(exSrc, 1, "Hallo Welt");
}

extern "C" void _M2_gnuexcept2_init()
{
  _M2_EXCEPTIONS_AllocateSource(exSrc);
}

extern "C" void _M2_gnuexcept2_finish()
{

}

#################

and compiled and linked with

g++ -c gnuexcept2.cpp
gm2 -fiso -c test.mod
gm2 -fiso test.mod

He can't find _M2_EXCEPTIONS_RAISE and _M2_EXCEPTIONS_AllocateSource
Is there a way to access the ISO exception functions or do I something
wrong here?

Thanks