[Gm2] important fix committed

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] important fix committed
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 15:47:51 +0100

Hi,

I've just fixed a numerical conversion bug (incorrect prototype being
used for strtold).  Anyhow if you are using REAL, LONGREALs and
convert them from ascii into binary then I would suggest upgrading
gm2 to the latest cvs..

    * gm2/gm2-compiler/M2Range.mod:  allow second argument
      to DEC and INC to be >=0 rather than MIN(des).  Fixes
      a bug reported by James Cox <address@hidden>.
    * gm2/gm2-libs-ch/ldtoa.c:  reordered the headers to
      ensure that _ISOC99_SOURCE is set before stdlib.h is
      read so that the prototypes for strtold are
      correct.
      Fixes a long real numeric conversion  bug reported by
      James Cox <address@hidden>.