Re: [Gm2] Follow up for bugs reported June 17

From: SiTex Graphics
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Follow up for bugs reported June 17
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:24:32 -0700

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Gaius Mulley <address@hidden> wrote:
> I could be wrong - but did you forget to compile it (the above is just
> a link).  Your code appears to work on my machine..

Argh!  Yes, I forgot to re-compile.

With that fix and a few other tweaks to the code, the test application
now appears to be working properly in all of my tests (so far), which
is fantastic!  There are a few features I haven't hooked up yet
because they require interfacing to some system libraries.  Will let
you know how that goes.

Thanks again for all your help.

-Scott