Re: [Gm2] Re: ELSE clause woes in gm2-2009-08-05

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Re: ELSE clause woes in gm2-2009-08-05
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:07:14 +0100

Hi Michael,

Michael Lambert <address@hidden> writes:

> Just for jollies I made collect2 in the build directory a symlink to
> the system collect2.  The summary was exactly the same.

I've tried a different approach - took the mac ports gcc41 source tree
applied the gm2 patches and built it as a mac port + gm2.  Then ran
the dejagnu tests by hand in the build directory and obtained the
following results:

                === gm2 Summary ===

# of expected passes            7926
# of unexpected failures        150
# of unresolved testcases       102

The collect2 'ld' signal 11 problems disappeared..  I think I will try
and produce a simple mac Portfile for gm2 which downloads the latest
gm2 tree and builds gm2 and runs the dejagnu tests.  Would anyone like
to maintain this gm2 Portfile package?