Re: [Gm2] Re: ELSE clause woes in gm2-2009-08-05

From: Michael Lambert
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Re: ELSE clause woes in gm2-2009-08-05
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:11:14 -0400

Hi Gaius,

On 17 Aug 2009, at 09:00, Gaius Mulley wrote:

ok just for reference - the bug fix to the argument order made no
difference to the collect2 sig 11 problem.  I'm currently
investigating the collect2 (which is built from gcc-4.1.2 source and
used in the build-4.1.2 tree)

Just for jollies I made collect2 in the build directory a symlink to the system collect2. The summary was exactly the same.

Michael