[Gm2] Re: Summary of gm2-2009-07-23 on Solaris 10/sparc

From: john o goyo
Subject: [Gm2] Re: Summary of gm2-2009-07-23 on Solaris 10/sparc
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:28:26 -0400

On 28-Jul-09, at 6:48 Ante, Gaius Mulley wrote:
john o goyo <address@hidden> writes:

Build succeeded.
Make gm2. paranoid succeeded.
Make check-gm2 reported the following.

# of expected passes            6954
# of unexpected failures        1008
# of unresolved testcases       66

(Full report to be sent separately to Gaius.)

john

Hi John,

many thanks - I've now added them to the html table.  I've also
checked in a few more regression tests which were only being run from
my machine.  Interestingly the Solaris port seems to get the same
number of errors as the x86_64 port.  (Ignoring any missing tests).

That is interesting given that, although both are 64-bit machines, their
endianess is different.

john