[Gm2] Build with minimal libraries?

From: cwr
Subject: [Gm2] Build with minimal libraries?
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:43:05 +0100

I've tried building the recent release of GM2 using gcc-4.1.2,
in the hope of generating smaller executables.  The patch and
build works ok, but even with -flib=min and -fno-exceptions
(? - the other relevant flag, anyway) the binary size for
hello.mod stays around 220K.  How do I build and run the
compiler so that it uses only the minimal libraries?

Thanks - Will