Re: [Gm2] How to keep the RTL files?

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] How to keep the RTL files?
Date: 27 Nov 2008 19:35:32 +0000

"Deepak Hegde (India - Bangalore)" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>       I am using the gm2 (pre-compiled cygwin binaries) and playing around
> with it. Can some one tell me how to pass phase/process specific options to
> gm2 such that I can keep the intermediate output generated by the compiler.
> Specifically, I tried to pass "-dr" option (so that RTL output can be
> obtained). This resulted in error.  Any help will be appreciated
>
> Regards
> Deepak Hegde
> Disclaimer
> This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain
> confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of MINDTECK.  If
> you have received this message in error, please immediately delete all copies
> of it, and notify the sender.  Do not disseminate this message to anyone if
> you are not the intended recipient.

Hi Deepak,

at present the gm2 binary will not pass any -d options to cc1gm2.
However if you are in a hurry you could run

 gm2 -v etc etc

and capture the subsidiary exec'ed commands - and add the -dr option
to cc1gm2.  On the other hand if you want to wait a little - I should
be able to make gm2 pass the -d options through to cc1gm2 with a small
patch,