[Gm2] Re: gm2 no longer builds on Solaris 10

From: John O Goyo
Subject: [Gm2] Re: gm2 no longer builds on Solaris 10
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:34:38 -0400

Gaius Mulley wrote:
john o goyo <address@hidden> writes:

gm2 will no longer build on Solaris 10 because the file gm2-libs-iso/
wrapsock.c pulls in a header that eventually invokes bcopy.

Hi John,

thanks for the error report - I've tried to fix this - any chance you
can cvs update and rebuild?  This latest changes uses the same method
to build gm2-libs-iso/wrapsock.o as gm2-libs/sckt.o (unless I've
missed something),

I shall do so shortly.  However, yesterday I decided to compile wrapsock.c
directly (with Sun's cc as gcc bcopy as poisoned).  With that, gm2.paranoid
succeeded.

john